Sign up online today & collaborate
or click here to find out more
Teesside University, The Curve, Middlesbrough TS1 3BX
In light of Innovate UK’s commitment to funding innovation projects in the area of Health and Life Sciences, we would like to invite you to an event designed to stimulate discussion about potential collaborations between our organisations.
The event aims to showcase Teesside University’s expertise within Health & Life Sciences and welcome businesses to pose related challenges / opportunities, with a view to developing mutually beneficial R&D collaborations.
Innovate UK will fund collaborative R&D projects in the following priority areas, they include (but are not limited to) projects which:
• Increase yield, quality and sustainability in agriculture and food production
• Support advanced therapies (cell and gene therapies), precision medicine or preclinical technologies
• Develop bioscience techniques and capabilities that have the potential to improve healthcare and/or agriculture and food production in the future
This morning event will:
• Give further information regarding the competition funding and scope
• Showcase Teesside University expertise and facilities within aligning areas
• Give all businesses the opportunity to share their needs and challenges
• Highlight a number of businesses who will “pitch” their project idea to potential partners
• Maximise the potential to network and develop collaborations between partners
If you would like to find out more about this event immediately, please call 01642 384068 or email email@example.com.